Now, the new ROM of Android 4.4 KitKat – OmniROM Nightly is now available in AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2. Here’re the complete details: steps-by-step tips for flashing OmniROM Nightly on Galaxy S2.
- First of all, download the latest built version of OmniROM available by clicking here – Download Now.
- For Android 4.4 KitKat, download the Google Apps from here – Download Now.
- Copy paste the (files which you’ve downloaded) to your phone’s internal storage. Keep in mind that, don’t unzip the archives right there!
– After copying, disconnect your phone from your computer.
- Switch OFF your AT&T galaxy S2 phone.
- Boot your phone to CWM Recovery Mode:
– Press & hold on the Power button, Home button and Volume buttons while you’re switching your phone on.
– The CWM Recovery Mode will appear, then hands off from the buttons.
- Press on backup and restore option. It’s the NANDROID Backup for the ROM. Save all files that’s it. Don’t forget to skip this step, it’s very important; otherwise your all data will be removed, is this booting doesn’t work actually.
- For Factory Reset your phone, select to wipe data/ factory reset and get on to confirm button. Now, continue with it…
- Press on “install zip from sdcard“, and get on to “choose zip from sdcard“. Now the installation of Android 4.4 KitKat ROM will be started. While browsing your file, try to select on the correct installation file in your phone’s internal storage.
- Keep following/Repeat the same step for installing the Google apps (Gapp) on your AT&T galaxy s2.
- Switch back to the CWM Recovery screen, if the installation of the both OmniROM KitKat Nightly and Google apps files are installed successfully.
- Now, select the reboot system now button, which you can find on the menu screen.
– Wait for a while till you see your phone’s home screen. It takes a bit of time for rebooting your device successfully.
- Shoot out your Google account details, and it’s all done. Now it’s your time for testing all new features over the new ROM.
You must also read this article: How to install Android 4.4 KitKat with OmniROM Nightlies in Galaxy S2 I9100G. If you’ve any doubts about this article, please drop a comment over here, or else connect us on social media.