The new official ROM OmniROM Nightlies is now available in Galaxy Note N7000.
Must-Read Article: How to install Android 4.4 KitKat with OmniROM Nightlies in Galaxy S2 I9100G
The installation is almost like the Galaxy S2’s. So do read this article before following these steps.
Here’re the steps for installing the ROM on your device:-
- Download the latest version of the ROM from here – Download Now.
- Now get the Google Apps for the Custom ROM – Download Now.
- Connect your phone with your computer using the USB cable. Then copy paste the files (don’t unzip) which you’ve downloaded to the internal storage of the device.
– Disconnect your device from the computer.
- Switch OFF your device.
- Go to CWM Recovery Mode.
– Press and hold on Volume buttons, Home button and Power button till you see the CWM Recovery Mode.
- Create a backup as you see in my previous article “Galaxy S2’s”.
- Factory Reset must Go on.
- Select the ‘install zip from sdcard’, also select the ‘choose zip from sdcard’. Find the file, which you’ve copied before.
- Repeat the same steps and install the Goole Apps custom ROM.
- After completing both installations, Reboot your device.
- Wait till you see your normal homescreen in your phone. After all, Go and enter your Google Account details.